Paige And The Under Water Temple

One hot summer day a girl named Paige decided to go swimming in the ocean.

So when she was swimming she saw something glistening in the water. Paige went deeper and deeper and deeper. She had almost lost breath, then a strange thing happened she was in a temple but not any type of temple it was an UNDER WATER TEMPLE. Paige was so startled that she didn't realise where she was going and before she knew it she was lost.When she tried to get up above the water a piece of seaweed wrapped around her leg.Soon she was out of breath and no one knew she was there. Except the people at the under water temple. When Paige woke up she didn't know where she was.But then a nice lady came from somewhere at of the blue.The lady explained what happened and told Paige that she should explore the temple.Paige explored the temple and discovered new things she had never seen before.

So now Paige is older and has gone to the Under Water temple ever since. Paige has kids and hopes they find the Under Temple.

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!