Naughty Dog. The Golden Receiver!


The Golden Receiver of a Retriever!
I love my dog Harry He is my best friend but sometimes he gets on my nerves. You’d never believe what he did once.

He decided to be extra naughty one day. He chewed up a rock, and then he ate my Venus flytraps pot!

After that he put his deposits on the grass and when I tried to clean it up somehow the deposits got stuck to the fence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then after hours of grooming him he made himself look scruffy by shaking himself!!!
He is a golden retriever and golden retrievers are meant to be the 3rd smartest dogs!!! One day Harry dug up every rock in the garden and I had to sweep them back! He pulled on his leash and sent me flying! Then He did the same to mum!!
I love my dog but I wish he could tell me if he had a mental problem!!!
Aidan w
Year 3
Killara ps
Box 629 Sunbury Victoria 3429

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!