A Boy Called Jess

Hello, I am Jess and this is a story about me and my family and last but not least my friends. I went to a school called Spreyton Primary and I am 12 years old. I have a dog called Mishka and a cat called Milo.
You will never guess where I got the name Milo from? I got the name from the container I was making my breakfast with and I saw a can of Milo in the cupboard so I called out to mum, “I know what we should call the cat? Milo.”
So we called her Milo. She can be a little devil sometimes. She chases me around the house all the time and steals my toys but she is cool.
I have a sister called Belinda, she has three kids. Their names are Mya Tyson and Zane.
I have a motorbike it is a CRF 100 Honda. I race it for T.E.R.C Tasmania and it is a fun day of racing. You race through bush tracks and grass tracks. Me and my friend Jake, we ride our motorbikes all the time. My bike number is 52 and Jakes is 83, Jake races for T.E.R.C as well and motocross. Jake also has a 150 Honda and a CRF 100 Honda like me but I don’t race motocross because I don’t have the bike for motor cross. I only have the right bike for T.E.R.C and it is so fun because you get to go through mud and bush and all that fun stuff.
My mum and dad are thinking about buying a new block of land and guess what? They said I can build a motocross track on it. It will be the best motocross ever, that’s if they buy that big block of land. It is awesome to build tracks on. I have a 4 wheeler 80 raptor too and on a wet day I go up to my friend’s block and we do donuts on it. It is fun, as mud flys up everywhere.
I ride my bike to school every day with my friend Sam. Some times me and mum and dad go motorbike riding or go to the speedway. My mum and dad are awesome, they’re the best. My pop takes me fishing in the summer holidays.
Sam Maguire is my best friend I have known Sam for three years. At lunch everyday we play football and after school we ride our bikes home together most days. All my friends call me Captain Cupcake because that is my nickname.
My Nan and my Nan’s boyfriend take me out to tea with them sometimes, we usually have Mexican or Chinese. It is a good night out.
And that is the story of a boy called Jess.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!