I Looked Over The Edge




Hi my name is Fredrik the 3rd

One hot afternoon I was at the airport in America I was on my way to the jungle.

When I arrived I started to explore
It was breathtaking.

I saw lots of butterflies. Some of their wings where blue and pink. They where so wonderful I just had to take a picture, but when I was looking for my camera they flew away. It was getting dark so I decided to find a place to sleep and make a fire. When I had found a nice patch of grass, I made the fire. In minutes I had fallen a sleep. When I woke the sun was shining and the birds where chirping loudly. I started to walk deep into the jungle, when I noticed that there was a cliff a few feet ahead. I looked over the edge and saw a hut. I climbed down the cliff. When I reached the hut I knocked on the door. To my surprise the door opened. I saw a young child. I said, “Are you lost?” I waited a few minutes and then he said, “Yes I am lost.”
“What is your name?”
“My name is Steve”
“My name is Fredrik the third.”
“Can you take me home please”
“I would love to help you get home.”

Two days later

We arrived at the airport in America. When we got to the police station, the police immediately knew who he was. They took him to his house and his, Mum and Dad thanked them. And they threw a big party to celebrate

By Matthew

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!