BAD BOY

One day there lived a bad boy that had a gun. The town was so scared to go outside because the boss said to the people of the town you must stay in or you’re DEAD.THE BAD BOY was so angry at the people in town and the war started in the little town but one of the people in the town called the FBI and was angry. The gang was so bad that they shot his gun out of his hand. The FBI where there when the BAD BOY gang started shooting but the boss survived. He got more gang people to help the BAD BOY gang to escape from jail before the FBI killed the BAD BOY gang. They were off the hook and the gang were out of business. Will the gang be in hell or will the gang get rich? Breaking news today “Gun rage in the little town of Rockdale where the FBI and BAD BOY gang had a shoot out”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!