Baddle's Adventure

Once upon a time there lived an alien called Beaver Baddle and for short, they called Beaver Baddle just Baddle. He lived in the water underground. He eats rocks and seaweed and he has one piece of hair on his head. He has one tail and four arms and he has five eyes.
Once when he went out to get some food he bumped into his friend called Harry. Then suddenly, a big boat went over the water. Harry and Baddle went up to try to knock the boat over but on top of the boat there wasn’t normal people it was Pirates.
The Pirates started shooting at them and it almost hit Harry. This time they started dropping bombs so sadly they had to move to a different house. The Pirates followed them!
Harry and Baddle didn’t know that the Pirates followed them so when Harry and Baddle were sleeping the Pirates took both of them.
They were slaves for ten years so now Baddle and Harry are eighteen. Somehow both of them got away and because they have been slaves for so long they both have big muscles and they could swim faster than they had ever swam before.
When they got to shore they couldn’t believe their eyes! They found their mum and dad. They were so exited because they were born as orphans and they only saw their mum and dad when they were three.
The Pirates still didn’t know that Harry and Baddle were gone because the Pirates only came to check on them every twenty minutes and all the other slaves didn’t know how to swim because they were normal people.
Soon the Captain, called One Eyed Jack, yelled to one of the slaves and said, “Where’s Harry and Baddle?”
The Slave said, “I don’t know?”
One Eyed Jack was so mad that he pushed one of his slaves off the boat.
Baddle and Harry had a big party to celebrate finding their mum and dad. They all went back into a new house and lived happily ever after.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!