Katrina And Friends

Once upon a time there was one girl named Katrina. Her mother said that she had to find a toy castle in her bedroom but she couldn’t find it. Katrina went to bed and fell asleep. Her mother kissed her goodnight. She had a dream that she was in a forest. Katrina thought it was real and Katrina didn’t know where she was. Katrina went exploring and found her friends that were dreaming the same dream. Their names were Jemma and Celina. Katrina just remembered that her mother said she had to find a toy castle in her bedroom but she couldn’t find it.
‘Maybe it is in my dreams. Yes, but how do we find it?’ thought Katrina. Katrina’s friends went to find it.
“Let’s go,” they said.
They all went in different directions. There were plants all around them, they were scared. Jemma saw something, so did Celina.
They were all going backwards BANG!!! They all bumped into each other but Celina was missing.
“I will go and find her,” said Jemma.
It was dark and Celina didn’t know where she was.
“Help! Help!” cried Celina. “I am lost, Help me!” cried Celina.
“Celina! Celina!” cried Jemma, “I am here!”
“I thought I lost you! Celina come on!”
They went back to the castle. Katrina was waiting.
Katrina said, “My mother never told me that it was a real castle, it was empty. All there was, was a Queen’s chair but when they went closer there were guards coming out to guard the Queen.”
Katrina’s mother never told her that there was a Queen in the castle.
The Queen said, “What do you want?”
Katrina said, “My mother said that I have to find a castle and this is it.”
“Is your mother’s name Bell?”
“Yes,” replied Katrina.
“Come in.” The Queen said to the children, “Your mother was a princess when she was young but we don’t have a princess anymore or a cook or a sidekick.”
“I will be a sidekick,” said Celina.
“I will be a cook,” said Jemma.
“I will be a princess,” said Katrina. “What happened to my mother? Why isn’t she a princess anymore?”
“Because she had you in real life,” said the Queen.
“So this is not real life?”
“No.”
“Jemma and Celina are not real?”
“They are real but they are at their home and dreaming the same dream as you,” explained the Queen.
“Soon I will have to wake you up and go to school and school is in about 1 hour.”
“Wait,” said Katrina. “Will you be here tonight?”
“I will try to be.”
“I have to go now,” said Jemma.
“Me too,” said Celina.
“Wait,” said the Queen. “Do you know that I am your teacher?”
“No, I didn’t know.”
After school Katrina, Celina and Jemma asked the teacher if she was in the dream.
“Yes,” said the teacher.
When Katrina grew older she became a teacher and her name was Miss Coles and her mother died. She was upset and they lived happily ever after.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!