Dark Hallway

THE DARK HALLWAY

Dancing and playing, she tripped. When she got back up Darcy saw that she had put a gigantic hole in the wall. Darcy was a tomboy. She would do anything a boy would do, ride motorbikes, play football. If you named it, she would do it. Darcy broke the rest of the wall to see that there was a dark mysterious hallway.

Turning to go down the dark hallway, a huge rock fell down in front of here. ”Whoa that was close,” exclaimed Darcy. She walked further and further down the hallway, until she ended up at the end and fell 10ft into a giant room of balloons.

Crawling around in the room of balloons, she found a secret underground slide that she didn’t know what it led to. Darcy slid down the slide to see that there was a dark three-eyed monster. This three-eyed monster was no ordinary monster. The monster had eight eyes, three tentacles and was as slimy as an octopus.


When the monster realized Darcy, he put her in cage and the monster stuck his 2 eyes on her and didn’t move them to make sure she didn’t move or get out of the cage. When bob, Darcy dad, found out that the wall had been smashed down, he ended up going down the hallway. He found the room of balloons and jumped in to the room and went down the secret slide to find me. The monster didn’t realize dad. Because the miraculous monster heard a thump, he got up and started searching for what ever made that thump. “Dad” whispered Darcy. He didn’t listen. Dad I yelled, I finally got his attention. The monster didn’t hear anything. The monster was still searching while dad was still getting me out of the cage. Dad found the keys on the monsters chair. The monster turned around to see dad. The monster was chasing dad all over the place and was crashing into everything he would see. When dad hit a set of cricket stumps, a rope fell down and luckily landed on the monster that was dragging behind him. It tightened around the monster snd he could not get out.

Dad got the keys and got me out. After we got out of the hallway we sealed it back up and repainted. We pretended that we had never ever been down that hallway.

I wonder if I will ever go down the mysterious hallway.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!