Hannah The Chatterbox And Her Two Villain Brothers

One villain day there lived a family, they were a crazy family. The crazy mum and dad had three crazy kids, two were boys and one was a girl. Their names were Kurvinies, Hannahanna and Connormen.
Kurvinies had five friends, their names were Jackio, Gabaroo, Huddiring, Kylemen and Calebroo, and they were villains too. They also had secret labs in their rooms. Kurvinies had the biggest lab and the most weapons too. Kurvinies’ weapons were not just plain old weapons, I’m talking space blasters. They were awesome. Kurvinies and his friends had them too.
All of his friends went over for a sleep over. They stayed up late. Then they heard a noise. It was a strange noise, so they looked out the window, but there was nothing there. So Gabaroo and Kurvinies made a trap to make sure there was no one there. They thought there was someone there. They knew there was someone there but the rest thought there was no-one there. But Kurvinies and Gabaroo knew there was someone there so they looked outside and there was someone there so they went to him. They took his hood off. It was Kurvinies big sister, Hannahanna and she said, “Go to bed little bro.”
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!