Kangeroo Boxing

One day in the Simpson desert I had just awoken and I was so hungry I had to find food fast. I couldn’t find food so I had to go back.

So I crossed the road to look for a couple more minutes and I was hit by a monster with four big circles two on each side and I was knocked out cold.
When I woke up I was in a cage with metal bars. It seemed that I was in the monster with other Australian native animals. There was koalas, echidnas, other kangaroos and every type of Australian animal.
All of a sudden the monster stopped and the back of it opened up and humans dragged me out of the back off the monster.

The people told me that for me and my new friends to be able to leave I had to fight Rocky Balboa. So they put me in the ring to fight. So I hit Rocky several times then I upper cut him then I hit him with all my might and he fell to the ground. The referee yelled ‘K.O.’. It seemed that I had won my freedom and also my friends freedom.

I learnt a lesson, to look across roads before I cross the road when I’m looking for food. My friends learnt a lesson as well, and that’s the same lesson I had learnt.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!