Maddie The Fairy

Once in a weedy garden lived a fairy called Maddie. She had brown hair with a bit of blonde in her hair too. She loves to wear her dress that is pink with blue spots. Maddie also has a pet butterfly called Bell. Where Maddie lives, it is green and weedy and has lots of trees all around. Maddie would fly out and look around, she always looked at the pretty roses and flowers.
On a sunny day Maddie was playing with her pet butterfly, she threw a ball and after that they played chasey. It was so much fun. After that they had a snack on the wooden table. Maddie went inside to get her maths book, she needed to practice for her maths test.
Later she walked outside to look for her butterfly but she was not there. Maddie looked and looked but still could not find her. She thought of somewhere where she could look. It was at her friend, the Elf’s house. Her butterfly might have been looking for the ball there because Maddie threw it over the fence. Maddie went there and she found Bell. Maddie was so happy.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!