Kidnapped

“MUM ITS MY BIRTHDAY!” I screamed running down our stairs.
I ran into the kitchen and found mum cooking her famous pizza breads for breakfast. “Mum, mum its my birthday” I yelled. Mum yelled in a whispered “Be quite Tammy is asleep.” Tammy is my little sister.

“Can I open my present now?” I asked “when we come back from grandmas.” She said back.

When we arrived at grandmas, she was sitting outside her house with a rapped up present. I ran and gave grandma a big hug. “ Happy birthday Shiloh heres your birthday present.” I ripped open the rapping and found a box, I opened the box and inside was a hutch, a hutch with a rabbit in it. “Thankyou so much grandma.”

On the way home I could hear the hutch banging against the boot. When we got home there was a present at the front of the house with 11th birthday rapping on it.

When we got to the front of the house I ripped off the rapping and opened the box that was in the rapping. And in the box was a laptop for my room. “Thankyou so much mum and dad I screamed and gave them a big hug.

Mum and dad had to go to the shops and left Tammy with me.
I went into my room forgetting that I had to look after Tammy.

After a couple of minutes I heard a window smash and Tammy scream. I ran down stairs to see what had happened. I saw a smashed window and Tammy was gone. It was no use she was gone. I ran out the front and saw a man put Tammy In the car. I found my bike and sped off after the car.

Then a caravan park was in my sight the blue car turned into the park. I knew a shortcut into the caravan park. I followed a trail down to the caravan park, I saw the car pull up to a cabin and take Tammy out of the car. Once he went inside I walked to the window of the cabin and looked inside. I saw Tammy on a bed asleep. The man then left the house and went out the front of the cabin. I sneaked into the window and picked up Tammy. I heard the door slam and heard footsteps I quickly picked up Tammy and ran out the back door the man saw me and chased after me. I ran with Tammy to a place with a phone and took $2 out of my pocket and called the police.

After 10 minutes the police arrived I jumped into the police car and told the police the address of our house.

When we got home mum and dads car wasn’t at home yet. After a couple of minutes mum and dad came home. I told them what had happened and we went inside. They never left us by ourself again.



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!