Rabbi's Adventure

On Monday Ginny and Rabbi had breakfast. They both had carrots
“Mmm this carrot is good” said Ginny.
“Mine is better” said Rabbi “What should we do today?” said Ginny.
“I know lets go on an adventure.” said Rabbi.
“Good idea.” said Ginny
“So let’s go.” said rabbi.
So they packed everything they needed. And then they sailed to an island it was very strange. But they didn’t mind so they explored the island. But all of a sudden Ginny wasn’t behind Rabbi any more. So Rabbi went looking for Ginny. As Rabbi was looking for Ginny he sang a song.
“Where is Ginny? Where is Ginny? She’s not up here she’s not down there. Where is Ginny? Where is Ginny? I have no idea.”
Then Rabbi found Ginny in a hole. Then Rabbi called to Ginny
“Are you ok Ginny?”
“Yes. I’m ok”
then Rabbi called out again and said “I’ll pull a vine off a tree”
“Ok” said Ginny
then rabbi pulled and pulled then all of a sudden he got a vine. Then Rabbi lowered the vine down the hole carefully. Then Ginny grabbed on the vine. Then Rabbi pulled up her. Then Ginny said
“Lets go home.”
So they went back to the boat. Then sailed back home.
THE END.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!