Bad Hair Day

One day Chocolate was a sleep in his house. An Roxy was a sleep in her house.
An Pinkey was a sleep in her house. Then Cheekey said rise and shine everyone.

Cheeky the monkey was in house eating a cake .Then Roxy came a long. Hi how are you said Roxy good how are you said Cheeky good said Roxy .Climbed out of Roxy’s pocket chocolate the mouse was not very good. Then Pinkey Roxys sister came a long singing I kissed a girl . Cheeky said do you want to come over to night I have to look another pinkey said Chocolate and roxy can I come to said Cheeky ok said roxy .

Cheeky knocked on the door hi said Cheekey hi said Roxy hi said Chocolate.
Chocolate gave Pinkey a drink next day Pinkey woke up. She look in at herself CHOCOLATE. Yes said chocolate. What have you done?
Said pinkey. Oh No I gave you the hair loss drink you need to get a flower its on
The gumtree hill let’s go. They just got there in time that’s it go on and smell it. Ok. Smash.
All of her hair was back so they had a party. The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!