Vampirism:A Story

The year was 1564, it was dark in London at the time but the man didn't care for he could see just fine, he was dressed aristocratically but no one dared to bother him about money. As he walked the alleyways he saw many homeless people yet he dared do nothing "vampire rule 1" he thought to himself "never kill anything that can not defend it self" so he just moved on no matter how hungry he got walking past them. The man woke up into the 21st century the exact year was 2009, and suddenly he remembered what his name was "behknux" it floated like the wind through his head, he walked out into the 9 o'clock traffic in London and everyone just stared at him "beautiful" he heard spoken every now and then, his uncanny blue yes pierced through the darkness like a knife but after 445 years he was still not a fully fledged vampire and he would not be until he found his one true love who would be willing to die for him to become a true vampire. As he walked the streets he went past a girl , aged around 22, who looked beautiful, he went over to her and said "hi, I'm Behknux, want to come see my house?" the girl just looked at hime and said " no, im sorry I'm taken", this broke Behknuxs heart to hear and so he followed her. Now for a 450 year old vampire time goes pretty fast, but over the years he spent stalking her and trying his hardest to get her time slowed down quite a lot. After 7 years following her he got sick of constantly killing off boyfriends to get her, he decided to just take her no matter what the cost. Behknux smashed her door in and grabbed her, transformed into his bat form and flew back to his cave, by the time ho got there the sun was about to rise and he knew this meant certain death if he didn’t get iside on time.the minute he set the girl down she awoke and looked at him, he was hungry and she could tell for the look in his eyes was that of a bloodthirsty wolf. She begged him not to hurt her but he did, he drank from her unti he could no more and yet he did not become a fully fledged vampire. Every year on that same day he would see a reincarnation of her and always she never recognized him but every time he brought back the memories she would be killed by a well meaning person. Behknux’s most memorable time was when they spent 5 years together after he brought back her memories and then a bishop slayed her so she could no longer complete Behknux’s ascension, dooming him to live the life of a half vampire forever…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!