A Girl Once Told Me..

A girl once told me “Aim for the moon, and even if you don't make it, be happy to know that you tried you best and landed with the stars”.
What did it mean?, I never knew.
A girl once told me “Even if you fall down, get straight back up and try again, because if you stay down you are sure to never make it”.
What did it mean?, I never knew.
A girl once told me “If the day comes, and your not prepared, fight anyway what's their to lose?”
What did it mean?, I never knew.
A girl once told me “The clouds in the sky each represent a person's story, if a clouds is light a person had a good life, but when the cloud is dark, the person had a bad life helping the people with a good life”.
What did it mean?, I never knew.
That one day when a girl told me my story, I listened to try and understand her message, but.
What did it mean?, not much to you.
You took my life, when I aimed for the moon.
You took my life, when I tried to get back up.
You took my life, when I wasn't prepared.
You took my life, when I slaved for you.
You took my life, when I loved you.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!