Ted & The Yak





Once upon a time there lived a boy called Ted. Ted loved animals very much. One day he met a yak called Jack. Ted patted Jack. Then Jack said “Who are you”. Ted was surprised that that yak could talk. “My name is Ted” said Ted. “Ok Ted lets go to the mountains.


Ted and Jack went to the mountains, but on the way an avalanche was coming down the mountain. “Oh no what will we do” said Jack. “I have an idea” said Ted. He pulled some skis out of his bag and put Jack on his back. Just as the avalanche was about to hit them Ted put rockets on the back of the skis and zoomed away from the avalanche. Then when the avalanche stopped they started to climb again.


A few hours later they where almost at the top Jack slipped and Ted had to get him up again. When they where at the top of the mountain Ted called a helicopter to come and get them. When the helicopter arrived Jack said “Thanks for coming with me”. And when they got home they both said good bye. And from that day on Ted and Jack where best friends.
The End


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!