Jack And Jill

Jack & Jill


“Sup Brah” Jack said to his dad one morning. “Why do you
still speak like that wee boy? It was alright when we lived in America. This is Ireland – you don’t speak like that here.” His dad said, exasperated. “Oh, and we’re running out of water, you’ll have to go and get a pail today.” Jack’s dad said.

“Mental Note – New Mission, Operation P.A.L.E. O.F. W.A.T.E.R.” Jack thought aloud.
“I still don’t know what’s wrong with that lad,” Jack’s dad said shamefully. “Wait, can Jill come over today?” Jack’s dad nodded his head.

Jack ran into his room and grabbed his watch. Just so you know, Jack was the head of Special Assigned Agents (SAA) and Jill was the neck of SAA. His watch looked normal but inside was a supersonic laser, iphone and much more. Jack pressed a button on his watch and a pair of sea rhinoceros undergarments popped out. “Whoops, wrong button,” Jack said as he stuffed the undergarments back in. He pressed a different button and a Goober Slide phone came out and he dialled Jill’s number.

“Jack Brah, what’s going down?” Jill said into her Goober Slide. “We have a new mission, Operation P.A.L.E. O.F. W.A.T.E.R. You have to be over here in T minus 10 9 8………” Jack said. “Sure thing, I’m coming.”
When Jill arrived they decided to go down to the SAA Lair to grab the weaponry. “Going for a meeting for the TDP (The Devils Possie Brah) in the treehouse,” Jack said as he ran out the door. “Hold your horses, wee boy,” she said as she chased him down the driveway. Jack grabbed his skatey, ran up and cavemaned off a ledge. Jill found her scooter and tailwhipped off the kerb. When they got to the treehouse they headed straight towards the weaponry section and grabbed their AUC (All Uses Crown) and ran out to begin Operation PALE OF WATER.

They looked up at the top of the hill, there was a pail up there and a lot of trees. An agent from NUT (Never Underestimate Treemen) would be guarding the water as they needed it to survive. They began to run watching their every move when a NUT agent popped out but got his foot caught in a branch. “Devastation!” Jack said as he ran up the hill. When they were near the top, they began to relax. “Come on we’re nearly there,” Jack said as he signalled for Jill to follow. They started to climb, but Jack felt a tug on his sneakers, which he used for sneaking. He turned around and saw a NUT agent. He moved faster to get ahead, but then fell. He hit the ground and snapped his AUC.

Luckily Jack’s Sea Rhinoceros under- garments popped out of his watch and he was able to wrap them round his AUC to bind it together as he tumbled down the hill. Jill tripped and came tumbling after.

MISSION ABORTED.

By Danny Smith Yr 6 (St Rose, Collaroy Plateau)

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!