Famous Gang


“Hi, I’m Kyle and today I’m going to go and meet up with my good friends Mellissa, Rebecca and Kloe. “ We decided to make up a gang. We would call it the “Dark Spark”.

“Rebecca is such a fuss on fashion”. “Mellissa she is such a genius, she also absolutely loves science”! “Kloe she is such an animal lover”. “Me well I … I’m just …well … I’m just a young teenager who sits around doing nothing but reads”.

“Anyway back to the story”.

“Right were was I?” “Oh that’s right I was telling you what everyone is like”.

“When I got our favorite place and what do you think our favorite place would be……if you were thinking of the mall than you were right… wait your not right… your not right at all your MORE than right, your much, much, much more than right. Anyway when I got there I did a head count. There was Mellissa, Rebecca and me. I knew who was missing, can you? Yes you’re right if you were thinking of Kloe the animal lover. “She is proboly looking at the animals on Mr. Jones’ farm,” I said. So we got into my purple hot convective. When we got to Mr. Jones’ farm there we found out the back sitting on some hay, feeding the lambs was Kloe.

So we all went back to their favorite place (the mall.) there we all discussed what the design of the costumes for the Dark Spark. When we decided what the pattern on the costumes would be started to sow and sow the pattern on to the piece of black fabric.

The pattern on the fabric is a black skirt with the name “The Dark Spark” in the colour purple on the bottom of the skirt and then there is the Dark Spark t-shirt. The colour of the t-shirt was black too. It said “The Dark Spark” across the middle of the t- shirt.

Months have passed I am know 21. My birthday was yesterday. My favorite gift was a ticket for me and one of my friends to visit a famous T.V. person. Her name is Lilly. We are going to see Lilly tomorrow.

“Tomorrow is here,” I said. So everything was turning around in my head because it was so exciting. I got dressed and picked up Rebecca. When we got to the studio we went straight to Lilly’s room. We were going to be in her next film clip for her newest song!!! Years came and went. I got married and had three gorges kids. One boy and two girls. We lived in Hollywood plus we all lived happily ever after.

The end








FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!