Landing On The Tiles Harsh

Hi my name is Phoebe. I am 8 and a half. On Saturday I was reading the Daily Newspaper. Then I saw an ad to go to the Spine Tingling Haunted House at Broadmeadow. “Mum can I go to the creepy scary Haunted House?’’ I asked. Mum said yes.
So we got a move on. When we got there I opened the big purple doors. “Screeeech.” A bunch of vampire bats came fling out. I ducked so they would not kill me. I ran inside and I stared carefully. I screamed as I saw 300 ghouls and I hurried up the steps. Then suddenly a goblin came out from the scary toilets. The goblin pushed me over the railing. “Ahhhhhh’’ I screamed as I fell down past the steps. I fell in a deep sleep.
Suddenly I woke up. “Where am I’’ I said. “ In the hospital darling’’ said mum. I looked at Dr. Hobart. He said I have to stay in a wheelchair.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!