Vampire House

Today we were moving. My brothers had all there gear mum and dad had all there gear but, I didn’t have mine. I said “ I don’t want to move”“ stop your winching” said mum So I did what she said, about half way to our new house my brothers were fighting. Dad said “stop it both of you”; finally we were at our new house. “It looks beautiful” said mum. “It looks cool” said dad. “It looks crap” I said. My brothers were still fighting.

When we went into the house I tripped over. “Are you alright” said dad. “Fine” I said. After that we went to find our bedrooms. My brothers got the bunks, mum and dad got the king size bed, that left one room the coffin room. I said to mum “I can’t have this room”, life’s life”, mum said. Soon it was time for bed everybody went to their rooms including me. It took me 4 hours to get to sleep. Finally when I got to sleep. I didn’t now that I was sleeping on top of a vampire, when I woke up I saw pictures of blank photo frames. So I said “Arhhh vampire”, so I ran down stairs and told dad.

So dad rang up the vampire catchers. In about 3 hours time they arrived. I said to the vampire catchers “I saw blank picture frames”, so the vampire catchers went up to my room and got the vampires and dumped them in the trash centre.

So after that we went back to our old house, and never went there again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!