Gaby My Messy Mouse

Once there lived a mouse named Gaby, she was always messy. After we cleaned the mouse cage every week, Gaby would always mess it up again.
This mouse wasn’t just messy but she was also very, very, naughty. Whenever anyone tried to touch or hold her she would squeal, jump and bite. We tried to train Gaby for days, weeks and even months but there was no hope.
Our parents decided to give Gaby away but we just couldn’t so we decided that we would just leave her be. A few days later we woke up in the morning and walked in to the living room to see Gaby, and to our surprise Gaby wasn’t messy anymore!!! Because just the other day the cage was really messy and now it was spotless .So every week we didn’t have to clean the cage because it would already be clean.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!