Hammerhead Shark

Last march there was a 79 year old Hammerhead shark swimming in the ocean. He was swimming between the flags because he was looking for people to eat. The fish was too fast so he could not catch them. He was very hungry.
Suddenly he heard a sound. It was a scream. It was a girl on a surfboard. “Ahh a shark,” she yelled. The shark was so close but she tricked him. She surfed left side then to the right side and then went into a cave. Eventually she found a secret tunnel that she followed to the sand. She told the lifeguards that she saw a shark. The lifeguards got the speaker and yelled, “There is a shark, get out of the water!”
Then they got a helicopter. The helicopter took the shark to the ocean near New York. He ate 1 fish.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!