Taylor, The Girl With 100 Dollars

Once upon a time, there was a girl named Taylor. She had 100 dollars and didn’t know what to do with it. Not all things are useful, but she thought that lollies and toys were. But they weren’t so she bought a dress that was very pretty. She wore it to the school dance. Once she had bought the dress with fifty dollars, she still had 50 dollars left and she definitely didn’t know what to do with that, so she went to Elizabeth’s house to see if she wanted it and she did. Elizabeth got two necklaces and one bracelet and a purse with a hand bag. They showed their parents their stuff. The parents said “You can’t take them everywhere.” “Then where can we take them?” asked Elizabeth “You can probably take them to a friends house when you go to them” said Taylors Mum. “Ok” said Taylor “I will.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!