Kangaroo And The Koala

Once there were two animals. Their names were koala and Kangaroo. They lived in the rainforest. They were best friends in the whole rainforest. Kangaroo and Koala were very cute and friendly. Kangaroo was nine years old and koala was nine years old too.
One day there was a big flood called Tsunami. The kangaroo’s mother and koala’s mother and their friends were washed away in the flood. They were heart broken. Kangaroo and Koala decided to go for a look to find their mother’s friend. They told a lie to their mother that they were going on a big camp.
They went for a big search. When they were searching they got very hungry.
Kangaroo said, “Can we stop and search for food. I am too hungry.”
“I am hungry too. Let’s find food to eat.”
When they were searching for food they saw a strong animal named frog. Frog asked, “Do you need help finding your mother’s friends?”
Kangaroo and Koala said, “Yes, we do.”
Frog said, “Go right, then go left. You will see 5 shops. Go behind the shops. Then go straight and you will see a lolly shop. Ask them for a clue.”
They did what the frog said and they found the lolly shop.
The lion asked, “Are you the ones that need help?”
“Yes,” they replied.
The Lion said, “Go left, then go right. You will see 4 shops. Go behind the shops. Go right, you will see your friends.”
They followed the directions and finally Kangaroo and Koala found them. Kangaroo and Koala took them back to the rainforest.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!