Taylor And Tahlia Find A Possum

One sunny day Taylor and Tahlia were friends. They went down the street picking some flowers. When they were picking flowers they saw a little baby possum lost. So Tahlia picked up the possum and went home with Taylor. They fed the possum apple, carrots and pears and give it milk. They took the possum to pick flowers. Nobody knew that they took care of a possum.
One day when Taylor and Tahlia went to look at the possum the possum wasn’t there.
“Oh! Where is that cute possum?” gasped Taylor. “We have to find it,” shouted Tahlia.
All afternoon Taylor and Tahlia looked for the possum. Finally, Taylor found the possum under the house in a hole. The next day they went to pick some more flowers with the possum. When Taylor was picking flowers she saw the baby possum’s mother, so Tahlia gave the baby possum to its mother.
Taylor and Tahlia both missed the baby possum. Tahlia said to Taylor, “We both saved the baby possum.”
They both went back to Tahlia’s house and had dinner and a very surprising slumber party.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!