Zero Gravity

I sat in the car travelling to a newly dug out time capsule. Sometimes I like being the Sydney Mayor, with my house being right behind the Sydney Opera House. It makes me fell kind of special especially when I shout in my head "Here comes Bill the Mayor of Sydney!"


2222 has been a great year for me so far with winning the election and all.


I arrived at the time capsule and get the pleasured honour of opening it up! At first I expected all sorts of 1900’s jewels and stuff but instead all I saw was a piece of paper with all sorts of diagrams and writing on it! I took a look at the title and "WOW! ZERO GRAVITY DISCS!" I exclaimed.


When I got home that nigh I rang my friend Jacob, who was an architect and invited him over for a look at he Diagram filled piece of paper, see if it’s possible to be built and for Sunday brunch. I didn’t get a very good night sleep that night having nightmares about all the types of crashes that could happen and all the government taxes that would be spent building Zero-Gravity highways. Next morning when I heard a knock on the door I quickly went to get the paper but it wasn’t there!


I opened the door to let Jacob in but again it wasn’t Jacob, it was someone called Alfred that had seen someone with a piece of paper with ZERO-GRAVITY DISCS as the title. I invited Alfred in who happened to be a Private Investigator. We settled down to have the croissants that I bought for Jacob and I to have when we heard a knock at the door. I jogged down the corridor to get the door hen Jacob burst in. Then I realised why. There was an assassin with the Zero Gravity information sheet!


I slammed the door shut and ran into the house with Jacob.


"Who is that?" I asked Jacob.


"That is a member from the Redfern robbers gang," He replied


"We really either need to sort those guys out or employ some more police, I also saw that he had the Discs Diagram sheet!" I realised that I had made a mistake; the guy that was the assassin was a member of the group of diggers that dug up the time capsule!


"Hey Alfred do you have the Federal Police’s phone number?" I asked Alfred


Alfred answered he did so we rang the Federal Police and got about 450 police cars searching a 500 kilometre radius!


It didn’t take long to find the red-haired, blue-eyed, element-shirted, blue-jean man ageing about 25.


The car that found him was No.371 who was searching around Redfern. They contacted everyone through channel "000" on the police radio.


After everyone had gathered at the Circular Quay Police station we discussed what we should do with the assassin and decided that he should be in jail for life and charged with attempt to murder and stealing.




5 Years Later…




5 years later Jacob had run through the plans with the Australian Government and Australia was the first country in the world to have Zero Gravity highways and Discs!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!