Harmony

They were both wearing blue singlet tops with a pink skirt. They were the best of friends just like harmony in music. Both of them were as close as any two friends could be. There friendship sang music, music with harmony but never did it sing out of tune. Their names were Melissa and Molly. Melissa was soon to be 12 in 3 days and Molly was too.

Molly and Melissa were really excited as their parties was going to be perfect. They had decided to have different parties on the same day but at different times. Melissa was going to be from 9 am to 1pm and Molly’s was going to be from 1:30pm till 5:30pm. The girls had chosen different party times so they chose exactly what they wanted so there music was playing still playing with harmony.

Molly had already chosen her decorations for this perfect party coming up. Melissa was running out of time to organise the theme and all the party needs. But all of a sudden there music was coming to an out of tune note as Molly got angry and frustrated that they did not see each other as much because they were rushing to get this party ready for the big day. To hem this big party day was like a wedding to others they just wanted it to be about them and to be perfect.

But these untuned notes still kept coming because they both discovered they don’t know each others theme and they need to make sure. When they talked about there theme they found out that because they were both best friends and most best friends liked the same things they had both chosen the same theme. The theme was there favourite singing Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana.

You would possibly think that it could not get any worse but of course it did. They both had the same favourite shop and every time they went shopping they chose the same clothes. And it was coming at there favourite shop they both had been saving up for this really pretty but expensive dress but none of them knew. They both were saving up for that dress the pretty and expensive dress.

The one thing they finally worked put was the venue. Because they both wanted to have there party at the same venue they decided to have different rooms so there is time to set up.

With a blink of an eye the parties were in 2 day’s. By then the girls were not talking to each other and they were so angry that they didn’t want to be near each other. But in there hearts the girls were sad and lonely. Then it kicked in that the had just lost there best friend that they have had for a long time and this fight was not going to break them up.

So the next day they had finally sorted it out one girl would dress up as Miley and the other as Hannah. Also they were going to have their parties together and they would both have the same dress so they would stand out.

Their party was perfect jut like they had always dreamed. Also there music changed to a song of harmony and friendship without a single untuned note.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!