Pain , Sorrow , Guilt

screaming , yelling , gun shoot
me screaminc crying watching the black dark figure run away . i run over to him . i neal down next to him .his eyes flutter open just before he takes his last breath . " i love you and always will , look after urself babe " . his last words run threw my head over and over again . pain , sorrow , and greif take over me i hug him tight . blood soaking threw my clothes . but i dont care .sirens , flashes of blue and red . ambulances my brain regesters . shouting behind me . i vaguly rember mum puling me back wraping a warm blanket around me . but here i am back to reality . im inthe bathroom its cold im in my best dress and shoes the gun pressing against my head . thinking about him dieing was a bad idea . i new commiting suicide was not the answer to my sorrow , pain and problems but i wanted to join him there , heaven . as i finaly pull the trigger i think about him , bradley . ill see you soon bradley honey i think . total blackness .

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!