Keelee's World

One day, Keelee was ready for high school when carol (her mother) was calling her out for breakfast when a thought came to Keelee.

She thought for a moment, wouldn’t it be cool if I had my own space?

She told her mum her wish.

Keelee was 15, tall for her age and extremely bright! Keelee had a brother too! She had been student of the year since her 1st year at Calamesha private school when Keelee didn’t want to be at all!

It made at least one of her friends jealous and that made her lose one friend every year.

This was the most annoying thing ever to her! But this story isn’t about that!

The night before her birthday was the night that changed every thing!

The story begins when Keelee had excitedly gone to bed and then every thing changed.

A light blue sky appeared then Keelee noticed she was sipping lemonade in front of a beautiful big pool.
I must be dreaming! She thought. (And she was).

She realized she had her own house in New York, she had nice friends, she had her own mobile, and she had a nice red car, heaps of money and the age somewhere around 23.She knew straight away this was what she called her world!

She went out to a café and carelessly forgot to turn off her heater. She looked through the window to see that her house was burning down!

Keelee quickly called the fire brigade on her mobile. . “My house is on fire and I need you, I live at…” She thought for a minute then said. “148, Pansy St, Cansville.”

These words shot out of Keelee and it was almost a blur because of the sight. “My house is burning!” She thought!

She turned noticing the city in front of her; the smoke was rising in front of her, and then the trail of smoke ended and she let out a big sigh of relief!

Keelee suddenly noticed a sign saying:
Keelee’s house!

Then Keelee woke. She remembered it was her birthday that day. She was very excited!

And it just happens that Keelee’s dad (Mike) had won lots of money from the lotto. Carol had also told Mike Keelee’s wish, so he asked her if she really wanted him to build her world that she had dreamt of.

Keelee was about to say “yes” but she thought why the man was calm. It probably happened a lot! She said quickly “No, actually I want a new phone!”

(Keelee knew that was probably what would happen if she had got her ‘space’ and that her dream was telling her future so she decided not to have her space just in case!)
So she got a new phone!

And her friends were too jealous but Keelee found friends who were never ever jealous!

Now she always thought of better things and never had bad dreams about the past, present or future!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!