Rainbows

Rainbows
Rainbows might be beautiful bright colour but not for me because when you go under bye your dead. Anyway that’s the begging, hi I’m jelly. Why is my name jelly? Because I live at jellybean, it’s a continent, I was named after it because my parents discovered it. My parents come from chinewa, there language is bona. This how they write and speak: bo laft shafta maleyam. Weird well I’m jellybean I write and talk English. What I wrote before was hi before saw Mary, anyway i won’t take you to too much information I want to tell you what happened last week with the evil RAINDOW.

I was outside doing the washing I saw a little happy rainbow (how cute, I thought) then every 24 hours it got big and bigger and so huge, no was worried they were only taking pictures of it. Then in the afternoon it grew so huge no one was worried. (Only I was scared) At night I heard a noise THUMB, THUMB, THUMB aggg aaa. “what is that” I said to myself, I sleep alone so no one was here outside the rainbow was alive walking and I was still in bed sleeping then…..

Some one screamed my name out “JELLY THERE IS A WALKING RAINBOW WAKE UP” “WHAT” I woke and went running around screaming. I got my gun out and then no one was around, did the rainbow eat them. I went out of my house to look, then there it is the rainbow it was looking for me. It said “JELLY” in a scratchy noise or it might be his voice. I got my gun out no I meant it fell out of my hands, no I ran and dropped it, no it dropped well what ever happened i was in my house hinding. No weapons, no food, no nothing will I survive…..

I knew what was happening it wanted me, no then if it wanted me why did it kill everyone else. I stayed a whole day with no food, no water, and no weapons nothing even at night. I heard a falling noise did it die I peaked through the window “yes it did” I said. Then how did it where’s everyone. “”YEAH” I heard when I was about to cry, they were hinding in their houses the rainbow melted, from the sun. ‘I was lucky’. That’s why I’m still alive and that is what happened.
The end


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!