Jellybean Comes Alive!

Once i went to the Grocery store, Mum i said can i please get some Jellybeans? Ok Son she said.

When i got home i went into my bedroom and opened the packet of jellybeans i remember there was one more left which i was saving for last it was the Blue Jellybean i was about to put it in my mouth when i heard a voice say Oh dont you dare eat me you maniac i gasped Uh who said that Mum did you say something i yelled out No mum said. Boy your dumb Im the Blue Jellybean and im the one who is talking. what there is no way a jellybean can talk i whispered speechless. well im talking arent i the jellybean yelled and by the way are you thinking about eating me anytime soon? No not anymore i cant believe i have a talking Jellybean im going to keep you and take you to show and tell on tuesday, then will you eat me after that he asked? Probably i replied.

I never ate the Jellybean my dog Scopper Found him and ate him and Burped him back out then he lost his voice he couldnt talk anymore so i had to throw him out

the end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!