Candy Land

One beautiful sunny day Tim, Shaun, Chris and Tristan decided that they needed to get away from their sisters. They all ran home excited and started packing as quickly as they could. Friday night came and they were all set to go but the only problem was they didn’t know where they wanted to go, so Tristan said “how about we go to the airport and whatever the next flight is we will go to?”
They all said “okay” so Tristan’s mum drove them to the airport and said goodbye. They were all waiting very patiently. They all wanted to go to Arcade Island. They were waiting and waiting and waiting then finally the next flight came up, it was Candy Land, they were all squawking and yelling because the love candy and they are going to Candy Land.
As they got off their flight they ran off and they were at Candy Land. They all stayed in a huge palace called fudge palace. They unpacked their clothes really quickly and started heading off to explore the island. They decided to ride the smooth, milky, chocolate river. On the boat they couldn’t help theirselves from eating the chocolate chips. As they got off they all ran to the huge gingerbread house “it looks scrumptious” said Tristan.
“Let’s go eat it then!” said Tim. The gingerbread house was shiny from the hot mentos sun.
They went inside the house and a mentos lady came running towards them and just as she was about to say something Shaun and Chris ate her. Then all of a sudden they heard thump, thump and they heard a deep voice yelling “FEE/FII/FOO/ FUM, I SMELL THE BLOOD OF A CHOCOLATE MAN!” the boys knew that it was the voice of the giant. Just as the giant was thumping towards them they looked at themselves and realised they were not normal people anymore, they were chocolate men! Then they all started running towards the door. Instead of quickly opening the door Chris ate it down. They all realised that the giant was jelly so they ate him all up. Their time at Candy Land has ended so they got on their flight home. For an actual fact they missed their sisters that much that they got home and wouldn’t leave their sisters alone for a week. I think the sisters were a bit sick of them already so they might go on a holiday next.....

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!