Zombies

Once upon a time in a new house lived Sam, he was a healthy man. When he moved in he was very happy and he had no regrets. Sam was very fascinated by vampires, ghosts, werewolves and all that stuff. But what he was most fascinated of all by was zombies. At night he always reads books about how to kill a zombie, how a zombies made and how to turn into one.

One day Sam went to the Tweed Heads library, he went to the non-fiction section and looked for zombie books. Sam found one about where zombies live. When he got home he started reading it.

Sam decided to look for them He found out they usually live in the tallest mountains in the world. Zombies are locked up in a door somewhere up there. He packed all the stuff he needed for a hike and started off. He chose Mt Everest. It took him about ten hours to get up there non-stop. The mountain was deserted and he saw no one during the hike.

Sam finally got to the top. He looked for a few minutes, no door. At the very last minute at the very last minute when he was going to give up he found it. It was in a cave. The door was locked with a Z on it. Sam knew that stands for zombies. The door was broken so he opened it. Sam heard snoring and growling. Sam took one step and he fell in. He was never seen again

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!