Barbie And The Wonderland

Barbie and the Wonderland


Once upon a time in a galaxy far, far away lived a girl called Barbie and her parents. Barbie had a pet bird called Morgan and he was pretty silly because he flew into windows.

When Barbie went to the park with Morgan it was a lovely day. Every one was playing football, Frisbee and roly-poly’s UNTIL!!!!!!!! The lovely cloudy day turned to dark and rainy and through the darkness came a devil with his magic and evil wand. When Barbie looked up she saw the devil flying to her parents house. So she started running there but she couldn’t get there in time. She remembered her magic wand.

Barbie grabbed her wand and said” make this balloon turn into a broom.” She got on the broom and flew to her parent’s house as quick as LIGHTNING. When she got there the devil was about to freeze them with his wand but Barbie quickly got there and she was about to freeze the devil but the devil flew out the window and hid behind the wall but Barbie thought the devil went home.

After that her parents went to hug Barbie. But the devil quickly froze Barbie into ice and the devil flew in and took Barbie and then started flying home. Morgan saw them so he went to get them. When he got there he zapped the devil and made him die. Morgan undid all the devils spells then Barbie and her parents lived happily ever after.



By Brock Clements

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!