Canuckue The Tiger

Canuckue The Tiger

In the jungle of Africa there was a Tiger named Corlisa. She had two babies called Isabelle and Canuckue.

Two years latter, a hunter came. Canuckue hid in a little cave. The hunter had Isabelle in his hand and Corlisa tried to get Isabelle back.

Corlisa got Isabelle back and the hunter shot the gun into the sky. Corlisa had Isabelle in her mouth and she ran away.

Canuckue was all alone.

Some Elephants came and looked after him.

The Elephants taught him every thing they knew.

Five years went past and two Tigers came to attack the Elephants. Canuckue roared.

Then he saw it was his Mum and his Sister.

They lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!