Cant Get Enough Lip Gloss

Can’t Get Enough Lip Gloss?

“Is he looking?” asked Samantha, flipping her hair across her shoulder.
“Err, no,” squealed her best friend jade. “He’s coming over here!” she was trying to hide the fact that her insides were jumping. “Maybe you might get your first kiss?”
“You really think so?” Samantha was so excited she wasn’t sure how the hell she was standing up anymore “Oh My Gosh, what do I do?” she started panicking, her breathing becoming ragged.
“Oh, I know, put on that new lip gloss you just bought the ‘cant get enough lips’ one, it smells super good!”
“Tell me again why you are not in 9-1?” Samantha smiled while ruffling around in her bag “found it!” she put a coat of her new lip gloss on then another one for good luck.
“He’s nearly here!” jade commentated “3 more steps and….Hey Jason!” she found it hard to look at his face when his muscles were almost ripping his shirt open.
“Hey jade” he said, only offering her a side glance. “Hello Samantha” the way he pronounced ‘hello’ was prolonged and sexy, jade and Samantha thought they might start melting at the sound of his voice. He scooped Samantha into an intimate hug, while jade looked at the umm…..sky. Jade was excited for her best friend but naturally a bit jealous. She walked over to a silver seat and ate the remainder of her lunch. Meanwhile Samantha was looking into Jason’s sky blue eyes, drinking in his facial features and not listening to whatever it was his gorgeous lips were saying. “Kiss me?” she asked politely, hoping he would agree and not give her a freaking ultimatum.
“of course” he breathed. And tilted her head up so her mouth was perfectly aligned with his, he moved in and touched her lips lightly with his, and then his kiss got more powerful, more beautiful until he tried to pull away. He couldn’t separate his lips from hers, not because he didn’t want to, but because it was physically impossible. “What the hell?” they both mumbled in unison against each others lips. The bell went; they had no idea what they were going to do.
“Guys, enough already!” jade laughed. Then when they still didn’t separate she moved over toward them.
“We’re stuck!” Sam said, still stuck to Jason.
“Oh my god!” jade started laughing so hard she was nearly on the floor in seconds.
Samantha and Jason waddled to class in such an awkward position; they practically had paparazzi following them. 2 minutes after class started they had gained a whole class audience along with a few teachers who were astonished by their incapability to control their hormonal urges. Not long after that they were sentenced to the principal’s office, waddling down the hall. Having your lips attached to someone else’s while waking through the school is a pretty awkward way to make the trip from class to the principal’s office. Once they reached the door, they both banged their fists against it and waited silently for the principal to invite them in.
“You both are a disgrace to the school; public displays of affection are not what people want to see while they’re...” He stopped talking as soon as he opened the door to reveal them both, still kissing. “Do you want to be suspended?” he asked incredulously.
“Excuse me sir” Jason mumbled against Samantha’s lips “we’re sort of stuck, we would have stopped by now I can assure you, where’s the fun in kissing for half an hour straight?”
The principal sighed, obviously disappointed there was no valid reason to suspend them. “well I suggest you both sit in the waiting room..” he paused awkwardly “if you can sit that is, then go to second lunch and figure out how to get unstuck!”
He practically pushed them out the room and slammed the door behind them with a loud thud. They shuffled away from the door and into the waiting room.
“How on earth are we going to do this?” Samantha grumbled
“Easy!” Jason said cockily “we just move the chairs across from each other and lean in!” they got to work moving the chairs trying to make as little noise as possible. Once they sat down Jason realized something “how did our lips get stuck in the first place? He asked, obviously straining his brain to think of a possible solution.
“I have no…” Samantha stopped halfway through her sentence realizing one vital clue.
“What?!” he questioned
She hesitated but with Jason’s lips still stuck to hers she couldn’t really lie.
“Err, well before you came over I sort of put some really awesome lip gloss on”
“That’s why you tasted so good” he added, but he didn’t understand.
Sam shifted uncomfortably in her seat realizing this was her fault “well……” at that instant the bell went, talk about saved by the bell.
“Lets go!” he put his hands on her waist and pulled her up with him. They scuttled lips in lips towards the cafeteria going as fast as they could possibly go, they both didn’t see the lunch lady walking in front of them holding an open bottle of canola oil. They ran straight into her, losing their balance, the lunch lady couldn’t hold on to oil any more and it poured on top of them, the lunch lady came tumbling down too. After the squeals and falling was over with, Samantha and Jason looked at each other incredulously, their lips were separated, just as Samantha was about to get up and jump for joy she heard a shriek, she realized it was coming from Jason.
“what?” she laughed. Still on the slippery floor with him “you miss my lips already?”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!