Candy Beach

I jump in my car and speed off to the airport. I’m still buzzing that I have $100,000,000, and it’s all mine. I got to the airport and got my own private jet. My air hostess was Justin Bieber. He was getting anything and everything I wanted. Man I was loving it! My own home made pizza, plasma screen TV, bed and huge speakers playing the newest songs. First stop was California. We arrive in California and I run straight to the beach. It was so beautiful ... But all I needed was candy. So I made some arrangements to get all the candy in the country. When I get back from the biggest shopping mall in the mall in the world. All the candy will be at my favourite beach, the Pink heart beach! So I jet off to the biggest mall ever and I made them shut the mall down and evacuate everyone from the building. I had the whole shopping mall to myself, it was awesome! Buying every single thing. After that wonderful experience, I go back to the beach. I hope out of the hummer limo and my jaw just dropped. The sand was red sherbet, the palm trees were giant chocolate logs with green liquorice, the water turned into blueberry jelly. All the girlies had cupcake bikinis. The chairs were made out of red skins. Man I was like over the moon. No one was allowed on the beach only me and my mates. My best mate Liana also flew over to come and hang out with me. We were having the best time ever. We were bouncing on the jelly and eating it at the same time. Climbing the chocolate log trees to lick them until there’s no more. We were having the time of our lives. Then out of no where there were about 100 helicopters in the sky then it started pouring down gum balls. They’re my favourite. Liana and I were standing there heads up mouths open and eating them. It was Great! But then all of a sudden it started raining, it ruined everything. The lollies went all sticky and Liana and I were stuck in the Jelly sea. We were screaming for help, we were getting drenched! The lollies are turning into gooey stuff. “NO”, we yelled at the top of our lungs! My lolly beach was being destroyed. We start crying. Then everything Just dissolved away and we were left with nothing just a regular beach. All my money was gone, I was so upset. And Liana an I were stuck in Florida with no money at all. Well at least we had a wonderful day being Millionaires ?. But still we need to look for money. NO! Oh well.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!