Zero's The Hero

There is a young boy called Zero, his parents died in a car crash and he survived. His white hair makes him look's like he's sad but he's fine he goes to a children's boarding school, his room has kung-fu posters all over the wall and he goes to his own private karate class, Zero helps little kids from getting bullied by the Troublesome Trio, three boys that are triplets all with fuzzy brown hair nobody knows their names because they don't talk. This is Zero's story. "Zero how's it going!" huffing and puffing Nick. "Not bad I’m heading off to gym, how bout you?"Answered Zero. "Art." he answered back still running. “Why are you running so fast is somebody chasing you?" asked Zero "no" Nick slowed down to discuss it. Nick gulped for air. "It's the trio they dunked my head in the toilets then gave me a wedgie and they said if you tell the principle and you’re going to get a fist in the face ok and I said yes." "Wait you mean they talked to you?” "Yeah they always do a bully need's to talk right?" "Tell the principal" said Zero "but" "now!" "Ok." Whispered Nick. Nick rushes to tell the principal while Zero tries to get the boys on the security tape. They’re always trying to get out of class by hiding in the production hall. Zero said to himself.”There they were trying to strike a kid walking towards the hall doorway, as if”. But Zero's too quick for them. He find's some rope in the corner to rope one of the boys up. He try's to get it but one of the boy's grabs Zero by the leg. Zero thought to myself if I can't get them to the security camera, I will take them to the principle but I have got to act fast, Zero grabbed the boy's hand and twisted it but not break it. The boy get's a shock through he's arm and to he's head he lies on the floor and try's to calm down I just reached the rope and got the it and just a split second of time the two boys jumped on Zero. They were tougher then Zero imagined. Zero tries to gasp for air but the Nick told the principal and they ran to the hall. They were caught red handed but Zero was unconscious. He was rushed to hospital. The next day Zero woke up and saw all of he’s friends including the principal looking at him. Some asked him whoa how did you survive. And Zero said “it’s probably the hospital looking after me and, all at the same time they said. “We made you a get well card!” And Zero answered back, “Thanks guys.” They all had to leave because the nurse needed me to take a needle. 2 weeks later after concussion. “Hey Nick how’s it doing cause to me it feels like a fresh start to me.” “Oh does it, did you know that the principle gave 3 months detention to the trio! And yeah it does feel like a fresh start.””great.”



By Marc Bortolotto

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!