Genies And Dwarves

There once was a girl who lived far beyond the seas. She lived in a castle that was surrounded by creatures and flowers. Her name was Tina. She was the slave of a pincess and prince that lived in the castle. There was also another slave that was her best friend and her name was Belle. The two girls loved living in the castle but hated it when the prince's aunt Mary came. She was a cruel hearted person. One day aunt Mary came and the prince and princess had to leave for an emergency so the aunt had to stay at their castle until they came back. The two girls were frightened. Who knows what she would make them do. Out of know where she called out 'Girls!!!' the two girls ran to the sitting room. 'i need one of you to go back to my house and get me an extra set of clothes i spilt some tea on myself.' Tina offered to go. She took off. She walked and walked until she finally arrived. She opened the door while it make creaking noises. She went upstairs to find Aunt Mary's room. She looked through every door until she came to the third last door. In the room there were boxes and chests. Tina was curious. She went into the room and opened one box. Suddenly a dwarf jumped out. "Thank you so much! You saved my life! Now if you don't mind helping me get all my friends out?" Tina was shocked she didn't even know what to say. She finally built up her courage and replied "o...k..." they opened every box and chest. Until they came up to the last and biggest box. She opened it and this time it wasn't a dwarf. It was a table that had a lamp on top of it. The lamp was covered bye a glass case. She took of the glass and took the lamp. Then a ghost look alike but blue came out. It was a GENIE! Now she really couldn't believe it. She realised she had fainted and was waking up now. She saw the genie and it said "what is your wish milady?" Tina couldn't speak. She stood and stumbled. She said "What's going on? Where did you all come from?" the dwarf answered "We have been captured by that wicked old lady Mary." Mary had told Tina that she was afraid of animals and creatures. Tina had never seen or believed in Dwarves or Genies. She told them "Go and be free." They all answered "We want you to be our princess." She was shocked and replied "But i can't leave my friend Belle." They said "She can come to." She was so relieved. She ran home and told Belle to pack her things. She said she would explain later and just as she said that Mary walked into the room she yelled asking "How could you, you sneaky, nasty girl! You went through my house, where are the things that were in the boxes and chests. Where?!" Tina grabbed Belle's hand and ran. She went to where the Dwarves said their palace was.When she made it there the Dwarves fought off Mary, and Mary never even thought of setting her foot there again. She was too frightened. From that moment and onwards Tina and Belle were the new princesses of the Dwarf kingdom!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!