Underwater Cave

Tie awakened, it was the 15th July. He knew what that meant. It was his birthday. He heard a knock on the door. He answered it. It was Tie’s friends. They had got him a surfboard for his birthday. He has always desired a surfboard. He thanked them and went straight to the sea to practise. He fell off a few hundred times. He went home with a headache.

He would never give up. He invited his friends to watch. He came up to a rock , he jumped and landed perfectly. As he walked home a big squid took hold of him and pulled him into the water.

Tie screamed and fainted. He woke up in a black under water cave. He yelled out, “Where am I?” He heard a voice say “Ocean Court. You have been accused of riding a white monster,”. Tie said, “Do you mean a surfboard?” “Yeah, yeah. Whatever” said the voice. “When you ride the so called surfboard you chop our species into pieces”.

Tie could not longer bear it. He yelled, “So what. Who cares about you?”
“That’s what did it,” the voice yelled. “ATTACK”.
That’s when Tie realised that he was easily out matched.

Okay, I promise never to ride the so called white monster again.
He kept his promise!!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!