Sadness

I sit in a shower, every crack is taped up so no water can escape, there is a plastic covering over the plug, the water is rising... and I am sitting on the floor of the shower crying, thinking about the wreck of my life. I have been bullied for so long, I just can't take it. I have had a crush on a girl called Cyndi for so long and when i finally get the courage to ask her she says horrible things to me. I could never have imagined something so ugly come from something so beautiful. Never judge a girl by her cover. Now I have had enough of being the punch line of everyone’s jokes. The water is up to my neck. I almost smile as it rises above my mouth. I take a breath of water and choke. I repeat three times and then I see my life go by me, I see happy, happy times but then the horrible times; getting beaten up, teased and humiliated. This flash back makes me think how much this is a good idea but then I hear a voice. Cyndi, She says she was wrong but it is too late for me. Suddenly I am in a place of snow and I am back in the ski trip i had three years ago. Accept my family that I went with is not there. The family of mine that has died in the past is there and welcome me. They ask why my tears are poring and then I say "I was wrong."

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!