James's Friends

Once upon a time a little boy,named
James was an orphan in America, he had no friends, no food, nothing.
One day he knew that he should try and
make some friends with the kids in the town.
First he started by joining a group kids playing football, he had good fun playing with the kids, but he didn't make any friends.
Next he played some baseball,he made 2 friends called,
Mike & Tim.
He had fun, Tim's mum asked, would you like to be adopted, he gasped definately said James.
James moved in with Tim,and was surprised to find out that he had a big sister called Imogen, she was 10 and their Dads name was Ernest. They had a big house with a swimming pool. James was so happy and had made friends and a family.

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!