Get Used To The Jungle

Alice was going to Hawaii for a holiday. She had blonde hair bright blue eyes and a white dress with a blue satin sash, bright red shoes but there was one thing about her that people thought was quite odd she had plain white skin. After about an hour of sitting in the plane, Ahhhhhhhhhh! The plain is going down mum where are you mum breath breath suddenly after all the screaming it came to a stop and replacing it came a loud bang the plane had crashed no one surviving but a little girl named Alice!
The little girl struggled to get out of the rumble she was covered in cuts and bruises screaming and crying then out of the blue a man appeared from out the bushes he said hi my name is Alex this is where I live we are surrounded by trees snakes monkeys and all sorts of creatures Alice was frightened by animals so she asked the man if he lived in a house she could stay in until her mum comes back the man looked at her in a sigh seeing the lady next to her he said quietly I’m sorry but your mum is gone forever Alice blew into a flame of tears the man pulling her out of what was left of the plain there was oil fuel metal glass everywhere gently patting her on the head.
After a while Alice stopped sobbing and asked the man where do you live I can’t see your house that’s because it’s high in the trees Alex turned red he had spotted a tiger he quickly flung Alice on this back and climbed up the enormous tree until he saw a nice big tree house safely succored on a big branch
A few weeks later Alice was settled in to her new home but every now and again she was still haunted by the accident that changed her life forever.
Then Alex came out with a monkey Alice was mortified she screamed Alex shouted hush! this is my pet monkey moo moo Alex laughed why would you bring that thing out Alice roared because if you are going to live with me you have to learn a bunch of thing first change your clothes to this jungle girl outfit she agreed her clothes where getting quite tattered and old so she did as he said she changed her clothes.
Next Alex said you will learn how to fight and swing from vine to vine so Alice said yes thinking that it would be a piece of cake! Tomorrow the training begins Alex said in a stern voice.
The next day the training started we are starting off with tiger doge announced Alex so they did Alice was lured down the tree and had to find a tiger and then doge it for at least five minutes Alice was scared to death but Alex reassured Alice that if she tried she would make it than Alice saw a tiger it sprinted towards her she quickly leaped to one side and then another and another and just kept doing it after a while it was over the five minutes where up!
Alice was happy with herself but Alex spoiled her fun he shouted stop you haven’t finished you need to learn vine swinging. She was scared but that’s a whole new adventure!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!