Zombies Vs Astronauts.

Once there was a boy who always wanted to be an astronaut. When he grew up he went to university to be an astronaut. When he got the job he got in the rocket: 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 BLAST OFF! Up the rocket went. When he got into space he said it was amazing to himself. He landed on the moon and he took photos. Just as he was about to leave, zombies came! He tried to fight but they were too strong. He tried to run but the zobmies were too fast. Then he rang Sam. He came and dropped the ladder and then the man climbed up. Finally he was back on Earth. He showed pictures of the zombies and no one has ever been to the moon since that day until Neil Armstrong was born.

TO BE CONTINUED

BY RYAN SMITH

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!