Undy Guy

A long time ago in a galaxy in the middle of nowhere I bring you Undy the guy that thinks he is really cool and he also doesn’t. “thank you thank y-where is everybody” said Undy in a curious voice. At that moment Undy felt very strange. Nobody was there at all. Then Undy found out that he was in a desert. Undy felt very lonely and thirsty at this point. He thought and he thought and Undy had a wonderful idea “if I become a superhero, I will be able to be on T.V.” said Undy, but he was puzzled. “But this is 2058” continued Undy, as he walked somewhere. With his eyes closed he accidently went into a U.F.O “WOW” Undy yelled with an unusual face. It was a dark and damp place. But it was weird because it didn’t look like a U.F.O, it looked like a city. Suddenly Undy had underwear and a cape on. He jumped around the giant city, he eventually jumped onto a stage. “I unleash Undy world” announced Undy, and everybody cheered. He strolled through the town until a big, bad blue guy jumped in front of him. Its big gooey eyes dripped on him “TURN BACK, TURN BACK” it growled in his scary voice, with a booger on his nose. Undy forced himself to look at a giant blue laser but it blinded his eyes. He closed his eyes and ran to the laser. BANG! Undy had ran into a wall next to the laser. He had been knocked-out. He felt a big claw push him over, he jumped up and grabbed the laser “wait a minute” said Undy “how long have I been asleep for”
“Five minutes at least” growled the monster “and you weren’t asleep you were knocked-out” continued the monster. “I’m gonna kill you any way” said Undy with the laser gun. He shot it except it didn’t kill the monster, it sent Undy back home. Undy never forgot that day.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!