Candy Land

Here I am playing my ps2 in my bedroom. "JACK" calls my mum. "your chocolate muffins are ready". My mum walks into the room and gives me my giant chocolate muffin. My mum walks out of the room. My bedroom is dark and cold. I go to take a bite just as I feel a tingle in my body. Suddenly I got sucked into the muffin. I opened my eyes in pain. I just realized that I was surrounded by lollie pop trees,marshmellow ground and a giant melted chocolate flowing river. I take off all my clothes except for my undies and dive into the chocolate river. I got out about ten minutes later and dried myself.Suddenly I get sucked back up into the real world.just as I started to play my ps2 again my mum walked into the room and said "are you ok"
I responded back "yes i am fine".

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!