Zombies Take Over

Ashley attends dance classes at a school named Dance Fitness. After finishing her private dancing lesson she went downstairs to the front door and thought to herself, “what’s going on?” Everywhere she looked there were spiders, spider webs, and zombies. Ashley ran out before the zombies could get her and jumped into Mum’s car.

“Why do you look all weird,” Ashley said afraid.

Mick, Ashley’s big brother turned his head around with a zombie smile and said “What are you talking about?”

Ashley realised that her Mum and brother had turned into Zombies as well, so she quickly opened the door and ran away from the car screaming! Luckily all the Zombies didn’t follow her and she ran all the way home.

When Ashley ran towards her home it looked old and dirty. She walked inside and ran straight to her room.
“What are you doing in my room?” Ashley yelled to a strange girl.

“If you don’t mind this is my room, so go!” The girl replied as she pushed Ashley out and slammed the door in her face.

Ashley ran into Mick’s room but there was weird looking people in there as well. One of them looked like her neighbour, so she walked up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder.
“Nicky, what are you doing here?” Ashley asked.

As Nicky turned around to look at her, Ashley could see by the colour of her yellow eyes that she had been turned into a Zombie as well. Ashley was very frightened and ran outside screaming, “Help, help, anyone help!”

Ashley was about to give up but suddenly she saw her Dad drive into the driveway. She opened the door and her Dad was a Zombie too. Ashley ran as fast as she could away from her Dad and the Zombies in her house. She thought to herself “my life is over”.

Suddenly, Ashley was being woken up by her Mum wriggling her in bed.

“Wake up Ashley you need to get ready for your first day of year 10,” her Mum said.

Ashley woke up with tears on her cheeks from her dream but she was so happy to see no Zombies. Before Ashley’s Mum went out of her room she asked, “Have you been crying Ashley?”

Ashley replied, “Just a bad dream.”

Her Mum asked, “What about?”

Ashley replied a little embarrassed, “I find it better not telling anyone.”

“Ok”, her Mum said as she left her room.

The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!