Zombozo's Adventure

Once upon a time there was a Starqro named Zombozo and he had two friends named Zac and Mak. One day a scroll came to Zombozo’s door. The scroll said,
Move from this house or...
And the rest was covered in ink. Zombozo called his friends to see if they could figure it out. Mak said “Why don’t you wash the ink away?”
“What a good idea” said Zombozo. Then he washed the ink away and the rest said,
...else.
“Oh!” said Zombozo. But down the bottom of the scroll, in tiny writing, it said,
From the White Starqro.
“Let’s get out of here,” said Zac and they ran away. While they were running they figured out they needed to find the Skull Crystal to stop the White Starqro. The boys found out the Crystal was in Cocoumocorrachi – a far off land
When Mak found out where the Crystal was hidden he said, “What!?! That is so creepy there”
But Zombozo said, “Sorry, but it’s the only way. It may be hard, even impossible, but we must try.”
So the boys ran as fast as they could on the way to Cocoumocorrachi, with Zombozo calling “Come on scaredy cats.” They ran until they reached the Lava Force where there was a giant beast.
“AHHHH!” yelled the boys “Let’s get out of here!” and they ran as fast as they could past the beast to The Cave of Death. Next to this cave is Cocoumocorrachi. They didn’t have far to go now!
When they reached Cocoumocorrachi they spotted the Skull Crystal straight away. Zombozo, Mak and Zac ran straight towards it but before they could reach it a Highstar appeared. “AHHHHH,” screamed Mak, Zac flipped straight over him and grabbed the Skull Crystal while Zombozo yelled “Get out of here, NOW!” The boys then ran as fast as they could out of the cave.
“Now to get to the White Starqros’ Kingdom,” said Zombozo. They arrived at the gates and asked to see the king. When they saw him Zombozo said, “We are here to get my house back” as he held the Crystal out.
The King said, “Never!” So Zombozo challenged the king to a battle. Zombozo punched him in the face and then kicked him in the nose. Then he flipped over him and kicked him in the bum. The king pushed him over and jumped on him “Ouch!” he said. Zac and Mak started fighting the guards. Zac punched the king and he went through a wall into another room. “You will pay for that,” said the king. But before he could get up Zombozo pushed him in a lava pit that was in the room “Noooooooo,” screamed the king. Then Zombozo remembered that lava mixed with a starqros makes a giant starqros.
A voice came from the lava pit “I will get you!”
“Uh, I don’t think so,” said Zombozo and he jumped into the lava pit, jumped out as a giant and kicked the king out of the kingdom with a huge kick, and into the water. The king shrunk until he vanished. Zombozo and his friends all lived together in the kingdom happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!