Jasmine In Horroland

Jasmine in Horroland
Have you ever dreamed of an amazing world with eighty-three- feet butterflies, terrible and mean goblins, everything that you have in nightmares. Well if you have then this book may sound familiar and you wouldn’t like it one bit!!! But if you haven’t then put this book down now because you will start getting nightmares. Well you will probably already get nightmares because you have already read the first sentence in this book.
Well the character is named Jasmine and when she was taking her walk she fell into a hole and it wasn’t deep but it felt like it went for hours .someone was waiting at the bottom for her it was a toad it was one with eighty-eight eyes and two heads it was very freaky to look at but then it said “what is your name dear” “Jasmine Hilly” said Jasmine “and where do you live” said the toad “ oh sorry I can’t tell you that my mother and well I hate to say he’s name he died when I was three he died in the war I miss him sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much I didn’t get to see him only once in my whole life and then I saw he’s coffin at his funeral” “oh I’m very sorry to hear that” said the toad. The toad led jasmine into the underworld she saw all these dragons and monsters and everything she dreamed of and it was really scary but she was happy to stay with all her friends. She lived in a village and she stayed in tents it was a horror time but all of her friends made her laugh and have a good time, besides the fire breathing dragon blew up all the tents and their home but then they started to build a new one it was quite fun actually ten a couple of weeks later she came back up out of the hole and out of the underground tunnel and she just got back at 12:00 in the morning just in time for her birthday!!!!! She had a splendid day on her birthday but she has to keep it a secret from her mum and dad or else she’ll freak her dad we’ll just say it’s her mind and it’s not true so why bother so she just kept it a secret I hope you can too!!!!!!
?THE END?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!